Immunizations: Critical for a Thriving Iowa Economy
On April 14th, Science is US and Iowa Immunizes Coalition co-hosted a webinar for Iowa legislators, staff, and stakeholders titled, “Immunizations: Critical for a Thriving Iowa Economy”. If you missed it, a recording is available here.
- Dr. Nathan Boonstra, General Pediatrician, Blank Children’s Hospital, Chair of Iowa Immunizes
- Dr. David Bloom – Professor, Harvard University, T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Dr. Meghan Schaeffer, National Public Health Advisor, The SAS Institute
- David Corbin, Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Vermeer Corporation
Opening Remarks by:
- Andre Porter, Policy Director, Science is US